Saturday, January 3, 2015

Angel Card Jan 3, 2015 - peace

peace
/pēs/
Noun
1freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility.
2. freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions



shanti    शान्ति



a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of discord or stress

Peace is not the absence of chaos or conflict, 
it is finding yourself in the midst of the chaos
and remaining calm in your heart. 
~Javier Ponce



Life will always have fluctuations - how we deal with them, how we whether the storm is dependent on how we connect to ourself. Our practices are tools to help us find that steadiness, to connect to our center, to a place where feel at ease, at peace even when there are challenges, frustrations or excitements. Each time I step onto mat it is a practice that helps me to to find peace. How I still the fluctuations in my body, in my mind when I am on one leg or balancing on my hands  is the experience that stays with me when I am off my mat and trying to find the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment