Saturday, July 11, 2009

Potluck Wine

We have a number of parties throughout the year where guests will bring random bottles of wine. Most of the guests that come have good taste in wine - some - not so much. After a party we will take the left over wine and store it in the "potluck area." We tend to choose wine from this section on weeknights (when you don't want to drink $13 or higher bottle) or if it is just one of us alone.

Tonight, I am alone and wanted a glass of wine. I know what I REALLY want to drink - Rosenblum or Seghesio Zin - but it doesn't make sense.

I tried the left over bottle from last night that we vacuum sealed - yuk. Decided to try the potluck section - bottle 1 - yuk, bottle 2 - double yuk.

At this point, screw the potluck wine, I DESERVE a nice glass of wine. Rosenblum here I come!

1 comment:

  1. You DO deserve a nice glass of wine. Save the ick for cooking!

    ReplyDelete